I am willing to write any genre with any rating (general, questionable, mature, extreme), so long as the story features anthro characters. This doesn’t mean I won’t write human characters, however.
Regarding Fanfictions: It depends on the show/movie you would like me to write about. If I’m not familiar with the fandom, I won’t write it. Please let me know which fandom, specifically, you have in mind. A few examples of fandoms I’m familiar with are: MLP, ATLA & LOK, and Star Wars.
You can find all the details on commissioning me below. Please, please, PLEASE read everything before contacting me!
Max/min word count for stories:
Min = 1,000 | Max = 7,000-8,000
- The reason for the minimum count is because I want to be sure your story will have enough “meat” in it.
- The maximum count is based on the longest story I’ve written so far; this may or may not adjust.
$5/1,000 words. 1,000 words = $5 | 8,000 words = $40
- These are the minimum and maximum prices for how long of a story I’m wiling to write.
- If you want your story to be private, there will be a $2 charge. I don’t have a lot of ways of promoting my work, other than the stories themselves.
Range of word counts & pricing:
- 1,000-2,000 = $5-$10
- 3,000-4,000 = $15-$20
- 5,000-6,000 = $25-$30
- 7,000-8,000 = $35-$40
- Word counts will not be exact in the end product. These are base values for pricing and requesting purposes.
Payment & Communication:
Please send me either a rough outline or brief synopsis of what you want to happen in your story! It doesn’t have to be detailed for the entire story, just enough to get me started. If your synopsis seems like you’re basically writing the whole story, there’s a high possibility I won’t write it.
Regarding OCs: Please send me a reference of some kind so I know what they look like. Don’t have a ref? Describe them and describe them well! Also, please let me know what their personality is like and what their backstory is (if they have one). I require both of these even if they may not seem very good. Again, this is to help me get a rough idea of what you want.
There will be a 10% pre-payment of the total price required under one of two conditions:
- If you specify a word count when you ask for a commission.
- Upon completion of the first draft if you do not specify a word count when you ask for a commission. I will give you a quote if you do not specify a desired word count beforehand after completing the first draft.
- This is to ensure both parties are held accountable before I start the writing/editing process and bring it to completion. You are required to pay the rest when your story is completed.
Payment transactions will be through PayPal. My currency is in USD, so please plan conversion rates accordingly if necessary.
I will send you an invoice via PayPal when payment is due.
Communication can be through either private messages/notes or email. However, please send me a private message/note when exchanging emails (general communication and PayPal).
Cancellation & Denial of Commission Requests:
If I or the commissioner wishes to cancel a story commission, I ask it to be stated in writing. I have every right to deny a commission if it falls under the “Won’t Write” list below, or if it seems like the commissioner is already writing the story when contacting me. Other reasons for cancellation include, but are not limited to: if I’m lead to believe you’re harassing me, dodgy behavior, long-term denial of payment or dodging payment all together (I understand that all of us have lives outside of the internet and financial woes happen from time to time), or if you’re not satisfied before paying the full amount.
I want this to be an enjoyable experience for everyone: you, the commissioner, readers, and myself.
List of what I won’t write about; period (mostly for NSFW requests):
Stories that are more than one chapter or part. This is because I would rather write one-shots for commissions.
The following is a list of what I WON’T write about:
- Snuff of any kind
If the fetish you want isn’t on the no-write list or if you’re just unsure, feel free to ask about it.
You may upload your story to your gallery if you wish, or share it around. Please keep in mind that I take credit for writing the piece, so I ask that you link back to my upload or my profile page.
Again, please get in touch with me if you’re still confused or have questions about commissioning me.